Poets' Corner Home Page . News and Recent Additions
- RIGHT up into Bossy's eyes,
- Looked the Daisy boldly,
- But, alas! to his surprise,
- Bossy ate him, coldly.
- Listen! Daisies in the fields,
- Hide away from Bossy!
- Daisies make the milk she yields,
- And her coat grow glossy.
- So, each day, she tries to find
- Diasies nodding sweetly,
- And although it's most unkind,
- Bites their heads off, neatly!
- Margaret Deland
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .
©2000 Poets' Corner Editorial Staff, All Rights Reserved Worldwide