P.C. Home Page . Recent Additions
A B .
C D .
E F .
G H .
I J .
K L .
M N .
O P .
Q R .
S T .
U V .
W X .
- EVERYWHERE, everywhere, Christmas tonight!
- Christmas in lands of the fir-tree and pine,
- Christmas in lands of the palm-tree and vine,
- Christmas where snow peaks stand solemn and white,
- Christmas where cornfields stand sunny and bright.
- Christmas where children are hopeful and gay,
- Christmas where old men are patient and gray,
- Christmas where peace, like a dove in his flight,
- Broods o're brave men in the thick of the fight;
- Everywhere, everywhere, Christmas tonight!
- For the Christ-child who comes is the Master of all;
- No palace too great, no cottage too small.
- Phillips Brooks
Poets' Corner .
H O M E .